Insight A geographic information system (GIS) is a class of databases that includes tools for…
DUBLIN, July 26, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The “Medical Refrigerators Market Research Report by Design Type, By Door Type, By End Users, By Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global medical refrigerators market size has been estimated at $3,388.13 million in 2020 and is expected to reach $3,561.37 million in 2021, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.45% to reach $4,658.88 million by 2026.
Segmentation and market coverage:
This research report categorizes Medical Refrigerators to forecast revenues and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
- On the basis of design type, the medical refrigerators market has been examined for countertop medical refrigerators, explosion-proof refrigerators, flammable material storage refrigerators, walk-through refrigerators, and undercounter medical refrigerators.
- On the basis of product, the medical refrigerators market has been examined through blood bank plasma refrigerators and freezers, chromatography refrigerators and freezers, cryogenic storage systems, enzymatic refrigerators and freezers, refrigerators and freezers laboratory, pharmacy refrigerators and freezers and very low temperature freezers.
- Based on door type, the medical refrigerator market has been examined through double door and single door.
- On the basis of end users, the medical refrigerators market has been examined in blood banks, diagnostic centers, hospitals and pharmacies, medical cold chain, medical laboratories, pharmaceutical companies and research institutes .
- Based on geography, the medical refrigerators market has been examined across the Americas, Asia Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas have been studied further through Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. the Asia Pacific has been further investigated through Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, and Thailand. the Europe, Middle East & Africa has been further investigated through France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and UK.
Competitive Strategy Window:
The strategic competitive window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or match between its capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for vendors to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth. during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and ranks vendors in the Medical Refrigerators Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Ratio price-performance, ease-of-use, product features, and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It gives the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other providers in the space. It provides information on the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of suppliers for the reference year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and merger.
Enterprise Usability Profiles:
The report thoroughly explores recent significant developments by leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global Medical Refrigerators Market including Blue Star Limited, Felix Storch, Inc., Fiocchetti, Follett LLC, Haier Biomedical, Helmer Scientific, LEC Medical, Migali Scientific, PHC Holdings Corporation, Philipp Kirsch GmbH, So-Low Environmental Equipment Co., Inc., Standex International Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Vestfrost Solutions and Zhongke Meiling Cryogenics Company Limited.
The report provides information about the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information about the market offered by major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration in mature market segments
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides smart insights into future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the global medical refrigerators market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 on the global medical refrigerators market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global medical refrigerators market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Medical Refrigerators Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the global medical refrigerators market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global medical refrigerators market?
7. Which modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the global medical refrigerators market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market Overview
5.1. Market dynamics
184.108.40.206. Growing demand for safe storage of blood and blood derivatives
220.127.116.11. Increase in end user demand
18.104.22.168. Use of refurbished devices
22.214.171.124. Government sector boost and application for certification
126.96.36.199. Technological advances in medical refrigerators
188.8.131.52. High equipment prices
5.2. Analysis of the five forces of carriers
6. Medical Refrigerators Market, By Design Type
6.2. Countertop Medical Refrigerator
6.3. Explosion-proof refrigerator
6.4. Flammable materials storage refrigerator
6.5. walk-in refrigerators
6.6. Undercounter medical refrigerator
7. Medical Refrigerators Market, By Product
7.2. Blood bank refrigerators and plasma freezers
7.3. Chromatography refrigerators and freezers
7.4. Cryogenic storage systems
7.5. Enzymatic refrigerators and freezers
7.6. Laboratory refrigerators and freezers
7.7. Pharmacy refrigerators and freezers
7.8. Ultra Low Temperature Freezers
8. Medical Refrigerators Market, By Door Type
8.2. Double door
8.3. single door
9. Medical Refrigerators Market, By End Users
9.2. Blood banks
9.3. Diagnostic centers
9.4. Hospitals & Pharmacies
9.5. Medical cold chain
9.6. Medical laboratories
9.7. Pharmaceutical companies
9.8. Research institutes
10. Americas Medical Refrigerators Market
10.6. United States
11. Asia-Pacific Medical Refrigerators Market
11.10. South Korea
12. Europe, Middle East & Africa Medical Refrigerators Market
12.8. Saudi Arabia
12.9. South Africa
12.11. United Arab Emirates
13. Competitive landscape
13.1. FPNV positioning matrix
13.1.2. Business strategy
13.1.3. Product Satisfaction
13.2. Market Ranking Analysis
13.3. Market share analysis, by key player
13.4. Competitive scenario
13.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
13.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
13.4.3. Launching and improving new products
13.4.4. Investment & Financing
13.4.5. Reward, recognition and expansion
14. Company Usability Profiles
14.1. Blue Star Limited
14.2. Felix Storch, Inc.
14.4. Follett LLC
14.5. Haier Biomedical
14.6. Helmer Scientist
14.7. LEC Medical
14.8. Migali Scientist
14.9. PHC Holding Company
14.10. Philipp Kirsch GmbH
14.11. So-Low Environmental Equipment Co., Inc.
14.12. Standex international company
14.13. Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
14.14. Vestfrost Solutions
14.15. Zhongke Meiling Cryogenics Company Limited
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/40bxh2
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets